Some of the things you do create rejuvenation, while others create degeneration. Thinking and doing “rejuvenation” can keep you young and living a happy, healthy, uplifting life beyond 100 years. Here are some easy ideas to keep you running strong:
- When it comes to eating think “live” food, or food that still has a life force. Dead food is food that is overly processed; if it has a long shelf life, it is dead. Fresh whole food, like that you purchase from the produce department, is “alive” and will in turn bring life to you.
- Think powerful pairing. Certain foods, when paired with other foods, can enhance their already nutritional impact. Broccoli’s cancer fighting properties are enhanced when paired with selenium rich seafood or poultry. Avocados with tomatoes produce four times more lycopene. Vegetables with a healthy fat help you to better absorb the vitamins (sauté your veggies in olive oil or used oil based dressings on our salads). Also, keep those healthy probiotics in yogurt alive by adding in some ogliofructose rich stevia. A healthy gut makes for an overall healthier you.
- Have an active social life. Share in activities with friends and family, laugh often, and think yourself young by being out and about.
- Life long learning. Keep your brain young; satisfy new interests, take up a hobby, sign up for a class.
- Move! Walk, do yoga, try Tai Chi, lift weights, add in some plyometrics. Exercise helps with hormonal balance, creates lean muscle, gives you a stable frame, and more.
- Sleep well. During sleep your body repairs damaged tissues, revives your immune system and invigorates your cells.
Rejuvenate so we can enjoy your company for years to come! Share with us your tips for staying and being young.
About Angie Chaudoir:
Angie is dedicated to providing affordable alternative and/or complimentary services to align the body, mind and spirit to heal. Contact her at 1-800-493-8982 or firstname.lastname@example.org.