Pumpkin is so good for you. It is packed with vitamin A, rich in vital anti-oxidants, and low in calories. What’s not to like? Here are some easy ways to use pumpkin and take advantage of one of the best tastes of fall.
- Add pumpkin to your chili recipe to add fiber and nutrition.
- Mix 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin into 1 box of spice cake mix (18.25 oz), bake in a 9×13 pan, 350 degree oven, 25 – 30 minutes. Easy. Yummy.
- Take the recipe above and add in 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips to make cookies or mini muffins, your choice. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Check out this 5 ingredient, 5 minute, healthy Vegan Pumpkin Pudding.
- Make an autumn trail mix, simply add pumpkin seeds. Need an easy recipe, check out this Pumpkin Seed Dried Cherry Trail Mix.
- Create a fabulous fall meal with this scrumptious Vegged-Out Pumpkin and Black Bean Soup.
- Get going in the morning with a low fat and healthy Pumpkin Smoothie.
- Pump up your beauty routine with a pumpkin facial! Combine 2 tsp pumpkin, ½ tsp honey, ¼ tsp milk – apply to clean face and let sit for 15 minutes.
Happy Fall Everyone! Enjoy this lovely time of year , with all its tastes and offerings!